The AT Passport program gives people a way to use technology without having big "up front" costs. There is no time limit -- use it for as long as it is useful to you or until you find funding to buy a unit.
AT Passport is available to qualifying individuals. We cannot offer this program to institutions. A friendly contract is required.
Signing up for AT Passport works like this:
- Click on the "Enroll in AT Passport" button from an eligible product page below.
- From the directed enroll page, download and complete the Use Agreement form for the selected product. Once you've filled out the form, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (479) 632-6457 .
- On the same page, fill out the online signup form with your name, phone number, and email address. Once completed, click on the "Pay With Card" button.
- A secure, gray popup window will request your credit card information. Once your credit card information is approved, you will be redirected to a "successful enrollment" page. You will not be charged until we have contacted you and actually shipped your product. The popup window processes your credit card information through Stripe, a world leading credit card processing company. InvoTek does not have access to your credit card information.
- Once you have submitted the above information, an InvoTek employee will contact you to ensure you are eligible for the AT Passport program and answer any questions you may have.
The products below are eligible for the AT Passport program. From the product page you can chose to enroll in the AT Passport program. Please contact us if you have questions.